Thursday, May 8, 2008

UPDATE!

27 dresses!

So I just got to see 27 Dresses the other night. I actually bought it from Target for $16.99. Let me just say that it was COMPLETELY WORTH the money that I spent. The movie is adorable with a lot of spunk and humor in it. It actually had my boyfriend laughing more than I. I really just fell in love with the whole theme of the movie. Plus, I was shocked by the ending! How many romantic comedies are shocking? They are always predicatable with the woman ending up with the guy she has been in love with for years. NOT THIS ONE! However, even though she does not, the movie has a perfect ending. I give this movie 5 stars, right up there with How to Lose a Guy in Ten days. All that I can say is SEE IT! Rent it, buy it, or borrow it from me!

No comments: